Thursday, January 24, 2013

Plans Change

How I expected my day to go:
8:00am- Wake up
8:30- Go running/ walking
9:00- Shower and get ready for work
9:45- Leave for work
10:00-Work
6:30pm- Get off work
9:00- Dinner with Tiffany
11:00- Doctor Who and other funny shows with Tiffany
1:00am- Bed

How my day actually went: 

8:00am- Wake up, hit snooze
8:30- Hit snooze again
9:00- Hit snooze again
9:30- Get up and dress super fast
9:45- Leave for work
9:46- Slip on ice at bottom of stairs, smash tailbone
9:48- Hobble/crawl/ sob uncontrollably up stairs
9:55- Finally get to apartment (on third floor) and crawl into bed
10:00- Call out from Work
10:30- Fall asleep with bum in air
1:00pm- wake up, expect call from Kyle
1:15- Talk to Kyle for an hour
3:30 Hobble to post office
4:00 Hobble back to apartment
5:00 Make Kool Aid, return to bed, and start blogging... can now sit on bum

Yep, today was nothing like I expected. But some good things did come out of it. I was finally able to mail off the Lund Boy's Christmas gifts, and I didn't have to spend all day working my butt off at Ross (no pun intended.... or was it?) Sometimes you just have to go with the flow and hope to find a good documentary on Hulu....

2 comments:

  1. "fall asleep with bum in the air" I literally laughed out loud, and then said awwww poor Tammy. Miss you beautiful girl. You make my life brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad!!! the tailbone is a horrible 'extremity'. the hole backside should be nice and cushy. but NOOOO, there has to be a bony stick protruding most inconveniently!

    ReplyDelete