Sunday, January 6, 2013

Okay everyone. This is it. My new blog. Lets see if I can manage to keep this one updated better than the last one I had. I decided to make a new blog for a couple of reasons.
1. I forgot the password to my old one.
2. I'm starting a new chapter in my life: I'M PREPARING FOR A MISSION!!!!
3. I need to turn my focus back towards important things. Like the Temple and becoming as Christ-like as I can. Which is a lot easier said than done.

I am not married. I'm not in a serious relationship with anyone. I'm not in school. I work at a dead end job. I don't have a car. I can barely manage my finances. And I'm broke most of the time. I feel as if my life in Utah  at this point has stopped. It's true, I have learned so much living here and met so many wonderful people, but it's time for a change. Not much makes sense to me here, and as Elder Childers wisely once said, "If you're having a stupor of thought about what you're doing, you probably shouldn't be doing it." I will come back to Utah. That is for sure. But first I feel that Heavenly Father has another plan for me, and that is to board an Amtrak train in Salt Lake with my 2 suitcases, backpacking pack, 2 duffles and a carry on, and make the long, uncomfortable ride all the way to Sacramento, to go home. Just for a bit! I'll finish my mission papers, and go where the Lord needs me to go. I'm nervous and really, really scared, but it will all work out. Heavenly Father's plans always do, even if we can't see it just yet.

1 comment:

  1. right on, Tammy - you'll make it! I can relate to your feelings, I adjusted them a bit for me:

    I AM married. I AM in a serious relationship with someone. I'm not in school. I work at a dead end job. I have a piece of junk car. I can barely manage my finances. I am always broke... enjoying every step of the journey!!! Keep in touch - great blog, d

    ReplyDelete