Monday, March 4, 2013

Mission Bound

It has been a while since I last posted.... many things have happened. I have moved back home. Home to my beautiful Redwood Trees, the ever vast ocean, and the constant beat of rain against my window. It's been an amazing 3 weeks and things only tend to get better. I'm almost done with my mission papers, they should be finished up next week or so. Only my interviews left and some horrible dentist appointments, where I will be getting a deep cleaning of my back teeth.... Great.
I'm very excited about serving a mission. Everyday I find more reasons to serve. I love the Gospel so much, it has truly been my Rock all my life. It has brought me the greatest joys and comforted me when nothing else could. My very best friends have come from 3 hour meetings on Sundays and dealing with immature boys every Tuesday night. I would never give up the experiences I've had and the things I've learned from the Scriptures, Conference Talks, and just simple prayers to my Heavenly Father. This is the true church of God. I see His hand is all things everyday, and I can not wait to devote not just 18 months of my life to Him, but my whole life to Him. Starting now with small steps that will soon be solidified by devoting every second of those 18 months to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment